Philip Reinisch Barlow 98658 Console Curio Cabinet
The Philip Reinisch Barlow 98658 Console Curio Cabinet
offers plenty of cottage charm in this manageable 41" tall piece, great for areas where space is limited. The cabinet is built solid of Northern Hardwoods and is finished in a warmly bright Soft Shell White with a hand-rubbed and distressed surface. To perfectly complement the brightness of materials of your items, the interior offers a reversible back panel in either white board and batten, or a darker contrast chestnut. The top surface offers easy access, making this piece great for working on everyday household tasks, while the lower half offers quickly accessible display storage that allows full visibility through side and front glass panels; the double doors on the front are highlighted with decorative solid wood mullions and wood pulls; and inside the cabinet, 2 glass shelves provide variable height placement lit with Halogen light. With the finishing touch of splayed feet on the base, the cabinet is lifted off the floor, and offers a transitional piece with ample form and functionality. Key Features
· Interior lighting from above provided by cool lit Halogen
· Two glass shelves with adjustable height provide greater customization
· Decorative features include crown molding, splayed feet, and solid wood mullions
· Easy access through full length double front glass doors
· Reversible back panel for options to best allows collectibles to stand outFinishes & Construction
· Philip Reinisch curio cabinets are constructed from quality Northern Hardwood solids
· Hand rubbed and distressed finish painted in a soft Sand Shell White
· Reversible back features match-color board and batten on one side, Chestnut finish on the other
· Halogen light in all curio cabinets is U.L. and C.S.A. approved
· Solid wood mullions frame double front doors with wood pullsAssembly
Item is shipped fully assembled. Minor assembly may be required to install shelves or connect feet.
With a strong early twentieth century foundation, Philip Reinisch Company began specializing in occasional furniture in 1932. With extraordinary devotion to quality and value, Philip Reinisch has become the largest and most prestigeous manufacturer of curio cabinets in the World. Philip Reinisch has expanded its United States operations to include hall trees, consoles, electric fireplaces, and much more.