Philip Reinisch Lighthouse Andante II 62151 Curio Cabinet
The Philip Reinisch 62151 Lighthouse Andante II Curio Cabinet
is a lighter, more ornate, but still simple sliding door curio cabinet perfect for a living room, bedroom or dining room. It features four adjustable glass shelves with plate grooves for convenient upright display of fine or collectible china. Contents are lit by the single halogen light recessed in the cabinet's top. The plate glass mirrored back reflects light and and enhances the beauty and visibility of your display. The handy two-way sliding glass picture frame door is inlaid with corner carvings. The entire piece is crafted from solid Northern White Oak and finished with a hand-rubbed and polished Old Oak finish. Key Features
· Adjustable glass shelves feature plate grooves for convenience
· A recessed halogen light illuminates the interior of this corner cabinet
· Fully mirrored back provides depth and enhanced appearance
· Two-way sliding front door features picture frame construction
· Curio ends provide 180 degree viewing day or night Finishes & Construction
· Constructed from solid Northern White Oak
· Old Oak finish is hand rubbed and polished
· Inlaid carvings on door front add pizazz to this curio cabinet
· Halogen light is U.L. and C.S.A. approved
· Four glass shelves feature plate grooves for fine or collectible chinaAssembly
Item is shipped fully assembled. Minor assembly may be required to install shelves or connect feet.
With a strong early twentieth century foundation, Philip Reinisch Company began specializing in occasional furniture in 1932. With extraordinary devotion to quality and value, Philip Reinisch has become the largest and most prestigeous manufacturer of curio cabinets in the World. Philip Reinisch has expanded its United States operations to include hall trees, consoles, electric fireplaces, and much more.