Philip Reinisch Lighthouse Stafford II 74151 Curio Cabinet
The Philip Reinisch 74151 Lighthouse Stafford II Curio Cabinet
features nautical styling with sweeping lines, regal hardware, and an Old Oak finish. This canted end display cabinet has large adjustable glass shelves, replete with plate grooves should you choose to display your fine china or collectible plates in this stately piece. The interior is lit with a recessed halogen dome light; and a plate glass mirrored back helps to illuminate and enhance display items, adding depth and vibrancy to any collection. The paned glass door features an inlaid V-groove bevel that echoes the arched crown. Crafted from solid Northern White Oak, the piece is finished with hand rubbing and polishing in an Old Oak finish. This piece works well in home or office. Key Features
· Adjustable glass shelves feature plate grooves for display of china
· A recessed halogen dome light illuminates collectibles for evening display
· Fully mirrored back provides depth and enhanced view
· Front glass door features inlaid V-groove bevel
· Canted glass ends provide full view of collectiblesFinishes & Construction
· Constructed from solid Northern White Oak for quality and durability
· Old Oak finish is hand rubbed and polished
· Inlaid V-grooves on front door reflect the arched crown and cut base
· Dome light is U.L. and C.S.A. approved
· Four adjustable glass shelves feature plate grooves
· Hexagonal shape gives full view of curiosAssembly
Item is shipped fully assembled. Minor assembly may be required to install shelves or connect feet.
With a strong early twentieth century foundation, Philip Reinisch Company began specializing in occasional furniture in 1932. With extraordinary devotion to quality and value, Philip Reinisch has become the largest and most prestigeous manufacturer of curio cabinets in the World. Philip Reinisch has expanded its United States operations to include hall trees, consoles, electric fireplaces, and much more.