Philip Reinisch Museum Renoir 81279 Curio Cabinet
As part of the Museum Collection, the Philip Reinisch Renior 81279 Curio Cabinet
,showcases your art pieces and collectibles within an exquisitely moulded picture frame front. The front open-design frame is also a door opening to the left or right providing great cabinet placement options for easy access. Inside are eight levels of adjustable height display created by seven glass shelves (with plate grooves); and this customizable interior is brightened by both Halogen lighting and ambient 360 degree views established by clear glass panels and a backing plate glass mirror. With strikingly fine details and a construction of solid Northern Hardwoods, the framework is elegantly finished in hand-decorated burnished gold leaf and ebony hues, creating a classical air to your fine collection.Key Features
· Elegantly shaped and moulded picture frame front is a two-way sliding door
· Seven glass shelves with adjustable height provide greater customization
· Interior lighting from above provided by cool lit Halogen
· Depth and visibility enhanced with glass shelving and plate glass mirror backFinishes & Construction
· Philip Reinisch curio cabinets are constructed from quality Northern Hardwood solids
· Hand rubbed burnished gold leaf and ebony finish
· Flat and distortion free plate glass mirror back
· Halogen light in all curio cabinets is U.L. and C.S.A. approvedAssembly
Item is shipped fully assembled. Minor assembly may be required to install shelves or connect feet.
With a strong early twentieth century foundation, Philip Reinisch Company began specializing in occasional furniture in 1932. With extraordinary devotion to quality and value, Philip Reinisch has become the largest and most prestigeous manufacturer of curio cabinets in the World. Philip Reinisch has expanded its United States operations to include hall trees, consoles, electric fireplaces, and much more.