Philip Reinisch Museum Vermeer 80579 Curio Cabinet
Frame your collectibles for timeless presentation with the Philip Reinisch Vermeer 80579 Curio Cabinet
. This classical showcase (part of the beautifully designed Museum Collection) highlights your collection inside a fine-art rope-moulded picture-frame front. The open-frame is a sliding door that moves to left or right for easier access as well as offering better cabinet placement options. Inside the cabinet are eight display levels created by seven adjustable glass shelves (featuring plate grooves for china display). The interior of the cabinet is lit with bright Halogen, and objects received ample ambient light and reflected views from clear glass panels and a plate glass mirror in the back. With construction of quality Northern Hardwoods, finished in hand-rubbed and polished antique gold leaf, this sophisticated cabinet offers a perfectly attractive storage environment to stylish homes.Key Features
· Hand-decorated and moulded picture frame front is a two-way sliding door
· Seven glass shelves with adjustable height provide greater customization
· Interior lighting from above provided by cool lit Halogen
· Depth and visibility enhanced with glass shelving and plate glass mirror backFinishes & Construction
· Philip Reinisch curio cabinets are constructed from quality Northern Hardwood solids
· Hand rubbed and polished antique gold leaf finish
· Flat and distortion free plate glass mirror back
· Halogen light in all curio cabinets is U.L. and C.S.A. approvedAssembly
Item is shipped fully assembled. Minor assembly may be required to install shelves or connect feet.
With a strong early twentieth century foundation, Philip Reinisch Company began specializing in occasional furniture in 1932. With extraordinary devotion to quality and value, Philip Reinisch has become the largest and most prestigeous manufacturer of curio cabinets in the World. Philip Reinisch has expanded its United States operations to include hall trees, consoles, electric fireplaces, and much more.