Philip Reinisch Museum Watteau 80379 Curio Cabinet
Establish the true value of your collectibles with the Philip Reinisch Watteu 80379 Curio Cabinet
. This elegant piece of classicism is part of the Museum Collection that surrounds your items in a radiantly shaped, and textural, fine-art picture-frame front. This beautiful front doubles as a two-way sliding door that affords quick access to contents on eight levels of display; the levels are created by seven glass shelves (featuring plate grooves) and offer adjustable height for customization. These shelves are lit from above with cool and bright Halogen light and clear glass sides and plate glass mirror back enhances the movement of light and in-the-round visibility of contents. With quality construction of solid Northern Hardwoods and finished in a sophisticated hand-rubbed and polished antique gold leaf finish, the abinet is the perfect showcase for stylish interiors.Key Features
· Radiantly shaped and moulded picture frame front is a two-way sliding door
· Seven glass shelves with adjustable height provide greater customization
· Interior lighting from above provided by cool lit Halogen
· Depth and visibility enhanced with glass shelving and plate glass mirror backFinishes & Construction
· Philip Reinisch curio cabinets are constructed from quality Northern Hardwood solids
· Hand rubbed and polished antique gold leaf finish
· Flat and distortion free plate glass mirror back
· Halogen light in all curio cabinets is U.L. and C.S.A. approvedAssembly
Item is shipped fully assembled. Minor assembly may be required to install shelves or connect feet.
With a strong early twentieth century foundation, Philip Reinisch Company began specializing in occasional furniture in 1932. With extraordinary devotion to quality and value, Philip Reinisch has become the largest and most prestigeous manufacturer of curio cabinets in the World. Philip Reinisch has expanded its United States operations to include hall trees, consoles, electric fireplaces, and much more.