Philip Reinisch Prism 46957 Corner Curio Cabinet
For elegant antique appearance, the Philip Reinisch Prism 46957 Corner Curio Cabinet
in distressed Pirate Black, offers a great way to brighten and utilize a corner for showcase collectibles. This richly-designed display unit offers a full glass door entry to the interior backed by your choice of reversible hues in either color-matched black on board and batten, or a rich wood-grain chestnut; that's two option that provide the best backing hue to fit the mood or materials of your objects. Inside the case are seven shelves that provide height variance and the visibility of glass; from above, a cool Halogen light provides safe interior ambience and visibility. Together with solid construction of quality Northern Hardwoods, this is sure to be a strong and lasting setting that creates the perfect display in any room of the house.Key Features
· Interior lighting from above provided by cool lit Halogen
· Seven glass shelves with adjustable height provide greater customization
· Great design for bright corner display and utility
· Reversible back panel for options to best allows collectibles to stand outFinishes & Construction
· Philip Reinisch curio cabinets are constructed from quality Northern Hardwood solids
· Hand rubbed and distressed finish painted in a rich Pirate Black
· Reversible back features match-color board and batten on one side, Chestnut finish on the other
· Halogen light in all curio cabinets is U.L. and C.S.A. approvedAssembly
Item is shipped fully assembled. Minor assembly may be required to install shelves or connect feet.
With a strong early twentieth century foundation, Philip Reinisch Company began specializing in occasional furniture in 1932. With extraordinary devotion to quality and value, Philip Reinisch has become the largest and most prestigeous manufacturer of curio cabinets in the World. Philip Reinisch has expanded its United States operations to include hall trees, consoles, electric fireplaces, and much more.