Howard Miller Hartland 680-445 Curio Cabinet
This classic cabinet design, the Howard Miller Hartland 680-445 Curio Cabinet
, features, for access left or right, a horizontally sliding front panel featuring reed-design columns and elaborate scrolling on an arched pediment. Behind the decorative front frame, the interior offers a brightly lit space for perfect in-the-round visibility, with clear glass shelves (four) made from a durable, tempered glass (that also offer grooves for vertical plate storage); items are also brightened by the passage of light hitting the full length mirror and No-Reach™ Touch-Lite™ Halogen light offering low, medium, and high brightness. With all this form and function, quality elements also include solid hardwood construction and a rich veneers in a distressed Hampton Cherry finish; safety features include height floor glides for horizontal leveling, and a door lock for extra security.Key Features
· Frame Design Features Reed Door Accents and Decorative Arched Pediment
· Subtle, Convenient Back Placement of No Reach™ Switch
· Interior Halogen Illumination offers Three Choices of Light Intensity
· Four Tempered Glass Shelves Adjust to Many Positions
· Front Full Panel Door Slides in Both Directions for Convenient Access
· Safety of Items are Established with Lock and Key Hardware on the DoorFinishes & Construction
· Quality U.S. Manufacturing with an Average of 30 Screws and 45 Dowels per Curio
· Hardwood Construction and Veneers with a Distressed Hampton Cherry Finish
· Stability and Safety with Pad-Lock™ Cushioned Metal Shelf Clips
· Sturdy, Weight Bearing, Tempered Glass Shelving
· Dark Antique Brass Finished Knob and Door PlateAssembly
This item is shipped fully assembled. Typically ships in one box with some minor assembly required to install brackets and connect shelves.
Howard Miller founded in 1926 is one of the top names in curios cabinets. The legacy left by Howard C. Miller isn't an easy one to emulate, but it's the only way of doing business. Howard C. Miller was schooled by his father in the Black Forest region of Germany, and he developed into a visionary of innovation, with a tradition to uncompromised excellence throughout three generations of his company. Only under those strict conditions did he allow his name to grace every item manufactured. Now the company offers hundreds of items to complement any décor; no matter the purchase, you have the same assurance that quality is reflected both in the products and the people who manufacture them.