See More By Catnapper
Starting At $2,497.00 $3,512.00 28% Off
Save an Extra 7% Use Coupon SAS7OFF at Checkout!
Take 12 months to Pay Get Qualified Now
Free In-Home Delivery* Delivers in Approx. 6-8 Weeks
Add a Protection Plan Learn More
Fill out the form below and let one of our custom furniture experts get a custom quote for you today! We may respond to you via either phone or email if we have any additional questions
*Bergamo Top Grain Italian Leather Touch Sectional W/ Power Headrest *
Handsome and sophisticated, the Bergamo Top Grain Leather Touch Sectional W/ Power Headrest and Power Lumbar Option by Catnapper provides you with everything you want out of a sectional. This sectional is covered on every visible inch with top grain leather, a type of leather that is supple and soft, giving your sofa a sleek and elegant appearance. This sort of leather also only gets softer and nicer to look at as it ages for a sectional that will never lose its charm. It features ample seating on its five seat cushions and can easily recline into the precise position you want it to be. This is not only due to the reclining legs but due to the power headrest that is also available. You can also choose to incorporate lumbar support into the Bergamo Power Reclining Sectional
Catnapper Furniture…Built Tough
Comfort Coil Seating with Comfor-Gel are featured in ALL Catnapper furniture. Comfort Coil Seating features 15 gauge heat tempered coils for long term support and durability, over 50 independently active coils per seat for uniform luxurious seating, coil system encased in foam and fiber for long lasting shape and comfort, and individually pocketed coils for a quiet seating experience. Steel Tech Reclining features an exclusive reclining mechanism for smooth and quiet operation, steel seat box for no warping or splitting like wood, unitized steel base to resist bending, a direct drive cross bar for no side to side tilt, and an 8 gauge spring system for lasting seat strength and comfort. Catnapper is Designed for Comfort...Made to Last! Catnapper originated one of the first reclining chairs over 78 years ago and today employs 1,000's of dedicated team members. We have 5 manufacturing plants across the USA. So not only can you feel good about your furniture...you can feel great about where it's made.
Catnapper® Limited Lifetime Warranty
Thank you for choosing CATNAPPER Reclining Furniture. You have made an investment in lasting quality which will bring you many years of enjoyment and comfort. Please read the terms of the CATNAPPER limited warranty coverage carefully. Retain your proof of purchase to substantiate your claim in the event warranty service is required. For any service claims, please contact the dealer where product was purchased. Catnapper will supply the part(s) either under warranty or at cost, as long as they are available. After one (1) year, the labor and parts shipping costs will be the responsibility of the consumer.
1. RECLINER MECHANISM - Limited Lifetime Warranty: Recliner mechanisms are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
2. SPRINGS - Limited Lifetime Warranty: The spring units of Catnapper products are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
3. FRAME - Limited Lifetime Warranty: The frame, upholstered in the original fabric under normal use and conditions, is warranted to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the product.
4. COMFORT COIL SEAT CUSHIONS - Five (5) Year Warranty: Catnapper products feature the Comfort Coil Seat Cushion offering superior seating comfort. Cushions are warranted for five (5) years against loss of resiliency. The loss of resiliency should not be confused with a slight softening and flattening of the fiber and foam that will occur as a result of normal use and aging.
5. POWER MOTORS - Three (3) Year Warranty: The motor for a Pow'r Lounger or Pow'r Lift product features a three (3) year warranty against defects. The label with the serial number from the defective motor must be returned to receive credit.
6. ALL OTHER PARTS - One (1) Year Warranty: All other parts not specifically listed as being warranted are covered under a one year limited warranty against defective material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective part such as table tops, latches, hinges, transformers, handwands, massage/heat and electrical system components.
The warranty does not include:
1. Any defect in upholstery fabrics. There is no warranty on vinyl, leather or fabric against wearing, fading, pilling, stretching, dye lots, natural markings or splitting.
2. Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning, or care.
3. Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or from any use for which the product was not designed.
In the event that a defect is found, repair or replacement under this warranty is at the manufacturer's option. Cost for labor, packaging and shipping from the factory, if it is necessary, is covered by Catnapper for a period of one year. After one year from date of purchase, the original retail purchaser will be responsible for labor, packaging and all shipping costs.
These Limited Warranties provide coverage to the original retail purchaser and do not apply to rented, business, commercial, institutional, or other non-residential uses. These Limited Warranties do not apply to
1. merchandise that was, at any time, used as a floor sample or display model,
2. any merchandise purchased 'as is' or second-hand,
3. any merchandise purchased at a distress sale or a going-out-of business sale, or
4. any merchandise purchased from a liquidator.
All warranties, whether express or implied, cover only normal household usage. No warranty, express or implied, applies to any condition resulting from misuse, abuse, delivery or transportation damage.
LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES IS EXCLUDED.
Some states do not allow the exclusions of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
All claims for service must be accompanied by proof of purchase (Bill of Sale and the Products Serial Number). Any claim for service under warranty must be made through the retail dealer where the furniture was purchased.
1910 King Edward Avenue Cleveland, TN 37311
Your furniture in it's original packaging is delivered to the first dry, safe area in your home. You will need to place the items and dispose of all the packaging.*
*Minimum purchase $750 to qualify
Your furniture in it's original packaging is carefully delivered to any room in your home. You will need to dispose of all the packaging.
Prior to delivery we will un-box and inspect your new furniture. Our skilled delivery team will set up your new furniture in the room of your choice and remove all packaging.
Our no surprises return policy allows you to buy with confidence. If you need to exchange, cancel, or return your order within the first 30 days of delivery, the only thing you are responsible for is the return shipping.
We’ve had a Catnapper 3 recliner for about a year and love it. I just had surgery and am sleeping in it while recovering; it is wonderful. Not only incredibly soft and comfortable but also lays flat (and also intermediate positions) with the push of a power button. I especially need this because getting up from a bed would be very difficult. So glad we purchased it. -
Are there any l shaped sectional with heat and massage
Catnapper does not make any sectionals with heat and massage, however, if you look at sectionals by the brand SoCozi on our site, those will have heat and massage. Please contact us for recommendations.
|Name||Bergamo Top Grain Italian Leather Touch Sectional W/ Power Headrest|
|Offers Chaise||Yes, Offers a Chaise|
|Upholstery Material New||Leather|
|Arm Style||Pillow Top Arms|
|Features||Power Recline, Storage & Cupholders, USB Option, Lay Flat, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar, Chaise Lounge|
Loading Related Products
Loading Product History
Let us call you!
Just enter your phone number below and we will call you as soon as possible.
Current Wait Time
Invalid Phone Number
Of course you can always give us a call at 877-702-0555
Some things in life are unavoidable no matter how careful you are.
Accidents happen, and so do the stains and damage that can occur from them. You can’t prevent accidents from happening, but you can be prepared for them when they do happen.
Why do you have insurance on your home, car, boat and other valuables? In case you ever have an accident that results in an expensive repair or having to replace the item. You pay a little now to avoid paying a lot later.
It’s peace of mind protection. It’s also a smart investment for your furniture too. When you buy new furniture you are making an investment, and just like your other investments or valuables, it makes sense to protect them.