We are sorry, this product has been discontinued. If you would like to see if anything similar is available, please Contact Us.
Free In-Home Delivery*
Delivers in Approx. 8-10 Weeks
Item ID: CP12497
Do you have questions about this product?
Our experts are here to help!
Fill out the form below. Our Furniture Experts willg et you that custom quote today! Look for the quote via email. If we have any questions we will reach out by phone.
Your request for a custom quote has been submitted. We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss our best prices!
Ellis Power Reclining Loveseat with Power Headrests
Support in Motion
Enjoy comfort designed for two with the Ellis Power Reclining Loveseat with Power Headrests. Using a power control on the side of each arm, both people sitting can adjust the headrest and recline, making it easy to unwind while having a conversation or watching a show. Need to charge a device? The power controls include integrated USB charging ports that keep devices powered up and ready to use. Enjoy a comfortable sit with a contoured seat pad with waterfall chaise and divided back cushions with kidney support that reduce tension in your back. This superior support is reinforced by our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™, which ensures that the loveseat is built to last. Thoughtful design details, including shell track arms and durable heavy-thread top-stitching, give this loveseat an elevated look. And with two color options of our premium leather upholstery, you can choose a design that will enhance your decor.
• Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
• Fine tune your comfort with a power control that adjusts the headrest, footrest and recline independently
• Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
• USB charging port built into power control for convenient charging
• High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
• Available with two color options of premium leather on key seating areas and armrests for a luxurious look and feel
• Leather match offers matching vinyl on sides and back protects the quality of your furniture for years to come
• Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
The Blue Steel Advantage
At the heart of our upholstered seating is our Blue Steel Spring – a patented ribbon of steel that provides unmatched comfort and never needs replacing.
FLEXSTEEL…Built To Last
Backed by over a century of quality craftsmanship and experience, we confidently stand behind everything we make, assuring our customers that their investment will last for years to come.
Internal structures of Flexsteel furniture including springs, wood frames, metal bases, reclining mechanisms, seat cushion foam and feathers.
Five year warranty on electrical components, mechanical components, sleeper mechanisms and sleeper mattresses.
One year warranty on finished wood, plastic components, metal components, FlexAire2 mattress and pump, battery packs, filling materials, pillow fiber filling, upholstery materials.
Our no surprises return policy allows you to buy with confidence. If you need to exchange, cancel, or return your order within the first 30 days of delivery, the only thing you are responsible for is the return shipping.Read Our Full Return Policy
Thank You Very much for your review!
|Product Type||Sofas, Loveseats, & Sets|
|Upholstery Material New||Leather|
|Features||Power Recline, Power Headrest, USB Option|
*Minimum order of $1,500