See More By Lane Venture
Starting At $10,089.00 $14,416.00 30% Off
Take 12 months to Pay Get Qualified Now
Free In-Home Delivery* Delivers in Approx. 6-8 Weeks
Add a Protection Plan Learn More
Fill out the form below and let one of our custom furniture experts get a custom quote for you today! We may respond to you via either phone or email if we have any additional questions
The Collin Slipcover Collection Sectional offers ample room for you to get comfortable on your patio or by the pool while you relax or read. This sectional has an arm on one side and measures 37 inches in height by 77 inches in width by 43 inches in depth and comes with two rows of pillows: one for lumbar support and the other as standard cushions. It sits on marine grade plywood which has been engineered for durability and interlocks with one another to
ensure stability. The fabric on the Collin Slipcover Collection Sectional is breathable and swift drying in order to keep you comfortable. You can choose the upholstery from a selection of hundreds of different colors and fabrics to suit your outdoor space.
The cushions of the Collin Slipcover Collection Sectional are made using WeatherMaster technology. This technology features layers of different materials that help the water from inclement weather and pool splashing to drain out with ease. From these layers, it trickles down to the mesh that is found on the bottom of the pillow. The mesh lets the water out while also encouraging airflow into the cushion.
Lane Venture Colin slip-covered upholstery collection combines indoor comfort with outdoor durability. Furniture that’s well built around a weather-resistant frame, quick drying cushions and machine washable slipcovers.
ULTIMATE OUTDOOR CUSHION SYSTEM
The single element that ties all of Lane Venture’s outdoor collections together is its unique drainable cushion that combines a variety of features making it comfortable, functional, durable and easy to clean.
• On a normal summer day, with average sun and humidity, you can expect the cushion to be dry for use 2.5 - 3 hours after a rain shower.
• The cushion core is a composite of multiple layers of premium-quality, thermally bonded fiber chosen for comfort, durability and drain-ability.
• Fiber layers are encased in durable polyethylene netting designed to improve air-flow.
• The casing is made of your choice of premium outdoor fabrics, most of which are solution-dyed acrylics, and features a sewn-in mesh bottom to allow water flow through the cushion, through the mesh and out the bottom of the frame.
• The combination of thermally bonded fiber and the quick-drying construction minimizes the opportunity for mold and mildew.
• We offer a FIRM cushion core at no extra charge. If you would like a reversible cushion (fabric on top and bottom without the drain cloth), that is also available at no charge.
Cushion Option – Stainless Steel Coils
• A stainless-steel coil pack inside our all-fiber drainable cushion gives you more resilience, longevity and a perfect sit over time.
• A firm stainless-steel core option provides more resilience for products placed in high-traffic areas such as hospitality and commercial spaces.
Your furniture in it's original packaging is delivered to the first dry, safe area in your home. You will need to place the items and dispose of all the packaging.*
*Minimum purchase $750 to qualify
Your furniture in it's original packaging is carefully delivered to any room in your home. You will need to dispose of all the packaging.
Prior to delivery we will un-box and inspect your new furniture. Our skilled delivery team will set up your new furniture in the room of your choice and remove all packaging.
Our no surprises return policy allows you to buy with confidence. If you need to exchange, cancel, or return your order within the first 30 days of delivery, the only thing you are responsible for is the return shipping.
|Name||Colin Outdoor Slipcover Sectional|
|Offers Chaise||Yes, Offers a Chaise|
Loading Related Products
Loading Product History
Let us call you!
Just enter your phone number below and we will call you as soon as possible.
Current Wait Time
Invalid Phone Number
Of course you can always give us a call at 877-702-0555
Some things in life are unavoidable no matter how careful you are.
Accidents happen, and so do the stains and damage that can occur from them. You can’t prevent accidents from happening, but you can be prepared for them when they do happen.
Why do you have insurance on your home, car, boat and other valuables? In case you ever have an accident that results in an expensive repair or having to replace the item. You pay a little now to avoid paying a lot later.
It’s peace of mind protection. It’s also a smart investment for your furniture too. When you buy new furniture you are making an investment, and just like your other investments or valuables, it makes sense to protect them.