See More By Lane Venture
Starting At $6,718.00 $9,598.00 30% Off
Take 12 months to Pay Get Qualified Now
Free In-Home Delivery* Delivers in Approx. 6-8 Weeks
Add a Protection Plan Learn More
Fill out the form below and let one of our custom furniture experts get a custom quote for you today! We may respond to you via either phone or email if we have any additional questions
The Elena Slipcover Collection Sectional allows you to curl up in whatever way you see fit to enjoy your days or nights out on the patio or by the pool. Measuring 40 inches in height by 54 inches in width by 37 inches in depth, the Elena Slipcover Collection Sectional offers plenty of space for relaxing by the water. It is made up of breathable fabric that can keep you cool and comfortable no matter how long you are sitting on it. Holding up the chair is a wooden frame that is made out of interlocking engineered marine grade plywood in order to ensure its durability. The wood is resistant to damage from the elements and will not rot with water damage nor will the sun affect its integrity.
The Elena Slipcover Collection Sectional also comes with WeatherMaster cushions. These cushions are designed specifically for use outdoors due to their unique makeup. Inside of these cushions are many layers that allow the water to move more quickly out of the cushions than standard cushions. The mesh at the bottom also allows for air to be pushed into the cushions so that drying occurs faster.
Living outdoors takes on a new meaning with the Elena collection. The collection is upholstered with removable slipcovers for easy care. The design is beautiful and comfortable enough for the inside of your home, but durable enough to withstand the outdoor elements.
ULTIMATE OUTDOOR CUSHION SYSTEM
The single element that ties all of Lane Venture’s outdoor collections together is its unique drainable cushion that combines a variety of features making it comfortable, functional, durable and easy to clean.
• On a normal summer day, with average sun and humidity, you can expect the cushion to be dry for use 2.5 - 3 hours after a rain shower.
• The cushion core is a composite of multiple layers of premium-quality, thermally bonded fiber chosen for comfort, durability and drain-ability.
• Fiber layers are encased in durable polyethylene netting designed to improve air-flow.
• The casing is made of your choice of premium outdoor fabrics, most of which are solution-dyed acrylics, and features a sewn-in mesh bottom to allow water flow through the cushion, through the mesh and out the bottom of the frame.
• The combination of thermally bonded fiber and the quick-drying construction minimizes the opportunity for mold and mildew.
• We offer a FIRM cushion core at no extra charge. If you would like a reversible cushion (fabric on top and bottom without the drain cloth), that is also available at no charge.
Cushion Option – Stainless Steel Coils
• A stainless-steel coil pack inside our all-fiber drainable cushion gives you more resilience, longevity and a perfect sit over time.
• A firm stainless-steel core option provides more resilience for products placed in high-traffic areas such as hospitality and commercial spaces.
Your furniture in it's original packaging is delivered to the first dry, safe area in your home. You will need to place the items and dispose of all the packaging.*
*Minimum purchase $750 to qualify
Your furniture in it's original packaging is carefully delivered to any room in your home. You will need to dispose of all the packaging.
Prior to delivery we will un-box and inspect your new furniture. Our skilled delivery team will set up your new furniture in the room of your choice and remove all packaging.
Our no surprises return policy allows you to buy with confidence. If you need to exchange, cancel, or return your order within the first 30 days of delivery, the only thing you are responsible for is the return shipping.
|Name||Elena Outdoor Slipcover Sectional|
Loading Related Products
Loading Product History
Let us call you!
Just enter your phone number below and we will call you as soon as possible.
Current Wait Time
Invalid Phone Number
Of course you can always give us a call at 877-702-0555
Some things in life are unavoidable no matter how careful you are.
Accidents happen, and so do the stains and damage that can occur from them. You can’t prevent accidents from happening, but you can be prepared for them when they do happen.
Why do you have insurance on your home, car, boat and other valuables? In case you ever have an accident that results in an expensive repair or having to replace the item. You pay a little now to avoid paying a lot later.
It’s peace of mind protection. It’s also a smart investment for your furniture too. When you buy new furniture you are making an investment, and just like your other investments or valuables, it makes sense to protect them.