See More By Lane Venture
Starting At $2,384.28 $3,099.56 23% Off
Special Financing Learn More
Free In-Home Delivery* Delivers in Approx. 6-8 Weeks
Add a Protection Plan Learn More
Fill out the form below and let one of our custom furniture experts get a custom quote for you today! We may respond to you via either phone or email if we have any additional questions
Mystic Harbor Adjustable Chaise (Made to order fabrics)
Poolside lounging and relaxing will be a priority when you use our Mystic Harbor chaise. The armless styling of this chaise maintains its light and airy profile, and with its 5-position reclining back, you'll always be within your comfort zone.
• Constructed of weather-resistant, high UV polyethylene synthetic fiber is hand-woven over premium aluminum powder-coated frame.
• Cushion features back strap support and box border welt-less with top-stitch tailoring and the exclusive LANE VENTURE Ultimate WeatherMaster drain-through technology for soft seating and durability of a drainable all-weather fiber cushion.
• This item is available in all LANE VENTURE stain and mildew-resistant solution dyed fabrics.
• Five-position reclining back. Two leg support positions. Lays flat.
• Available in finish 170 French Grey as shown.
Select from hundreds of gorgeous fabrics specifically designed for outdoor use. These fabrics are domestically woven and bleach-cleanable, and many are exclusively available at Lane Venture. Woven from the highest quality, fade-resistant fibers, the selection is unmatched in style and performance.
Each piece of synthetic wicker is hand woven by experienced artisans over a strong powder-coated aluminum frame. Lane Venture products feature the highest grade of durable, UV-resistant polyethylene (PE) fibers. Fixtures and jigs specially designed for each
collection are used to assure uniform frame sizing during production.
By combining synthetic fibers of differing textures and unique colors during the weaving process, LANE VENTURE is able to achieve a unique richness and depth that gives each collection the look and feel of a natural product. And since the color goes all the way
through the fiber, you can be assured that it will remain consistent for many years.
Care & Maintenance - Frames
Minimal maintenance is required to keep your hand-woven synthetic wicker furniture looking fresh. Periodically wash with soft cloth, mild soap and water. Rinse well. Dry with a soft towel or let air dry. Avoid harsh abrasive cleaners.
WeatherMaster Ultimate Outdoor Cushion
The Fastest Drying Drainable Cushion In The Industry
• Goes from saturated to dry in less than 3 hours in Real-Life Environments
• Does not retain moisture, fights mold & mildew
• All Fiber Cushion with Standard Stainless Steel Coil
The single element that ties all of our outdoor collections together is the unique drainable cushion that combines a variety of features making it comfortable, functional, durable and easy to clean. Additionally, all LANE VENTURE seating items are available with firm or reversible cushion options.
This combination of features provides unsurpassed luxurious comfort that is easy to clean while staying durable and beautiful. What makes the WeatherMaster Ultimate Outdoor Cushion better than all the rest?
It combines the soft seating durability of a drainable all-weather fiber cushion with the comfort and longevity of spring coil seating.
Fiber is encased in polyethylene netting which improves air flow for quick drying and minimizes the opportunity for mold and mildew growth.
• Coils are made of 302 grade stainless steel which is the same grade that is used for high end grill and appliance construction.
• It offers better tensile strength than the more common 304 grade and maintains superior strength and performance year after year.
• 302 grade stainless steel will not rust or corrode and is resistant to solvents, acids and chemicals. Finally, individually wrapped coils eliminate noise and allow coils to work independently.
• Thermally bonded premium quality fiber and stainless steel coils encased in waterproof ticking provides unsurpassed cushion comfort
• It offers high performance that is great for using in high traffic areas.
• Our cushion exceeds industry standards for cushion resiliency and shows no substantial loss of loft, support or comfort after repeated tests.
Industry Leading Warranty
• 15 year warranty on all Aluminum frame construction
• 5 year on Wicker, Wood and Teak construction
• 3 year warranty on finish / color fastness
• 2 year warranty on fabric & cushion
Your furniture in it's original packaging is delivered to the first dry, safe area in your home. You will need to place the items and dispose of all the packaging.*
*Minimum purchase $1000 to qualify
Your furniture in it's original packaging is carefully delivered to any room in your home. You will need to dispose of all the packaging.
Prior to delivery we will un-box and inspect your new furniture. Our skilled delivery team will set up your new furniture in the room of your choice and remove all packaging.
Our no surprises return policy allows you to buy with confidence. If you need to exchange, cancel, or return your order within the first 30 days of delivery, the only thing you are responsible for is the return shipping.
|Name||Mystic Harbor Adjustable Chaise (Made to order fabrics)|
Loading Related Products
Loading Product History
Let us call you!
Just enter your phone number below and we will call you as soon as possible.
Current Wait Time
Invalid Phone Number
Of course you can always give us a call at 877-702-0555
Some things in life are unavoidable no matter how careful you are.
Accidents happen, and so do the stains and damage that can occur from them. You can’t prevent accidents from happening, but you can be prepared for them when they do happen.
Why do you have insurance on your home, car, boat and other valuables? In case you ever have an accident that results in an expensive repair or having to replace the item. You pay a little now to avoid paying a lot later.
It’s peace of mind protection. It’s also a smart investment for your furniture too. When you buy new furniture you are making an investment, and just like your other investments or valuables, it makes sense to protect them.