See More By Lane Venture
Starting At $2,965.00 $4,236.00 30% Off
Take 12 months to Pay Get Qualified Now
Free In-Home Delivery* Delivers in Approx. 6-8 Weeks
Add a Protection Plan Learn More
Fill out the form below and let one of our custom furniture experts get a custom quote for you today! We may respond to you via either phone or email if we have any additional questions
The Colin Slipcover Collection Sofa brings the comfort and familiarity of living room furniture right out into your outdoor living space. It measures 37 inches in height by 79 inches in width by 42 inches in depth and comes with upholstery one might expect to see inside of a traditional living room. It has comfortable arms and two layers of pillows, one of them providing plenty of lumbar support. The upholstery on these pillows and cushions is breathable and fast drying to keep you comfortable. There is an engineered frame that is made out of marine grade plywood supporting the sofa that can resist any sort of weathering.
The Colin Slipcover Collection Sofa also comes with WaterMaster cushions. Such cushions are ideal for the outdoors because they are made specifically to drain water out of them more swiftly than other cushions can. The insides are layered and allow the rain and pool water to sift down through them and out the mesh at the bottom. The mesh also allows for airflow to be pushed into the cushion to ensure that it dries even more swiftly than ever before to keep things comfortable.
ULTIMATE OUTDOOR CUSHION SYSTEM
The single element that ties all of Lane Venture’s outdoor collections together is its unique drainable cushion that combines a variety of features making it comfortable, functional, durable and easy to clean.
• On a normal summer day, with average sun and humidity, you can expect the cushion to be dry for use 2.5 - 3 hours after a rain shower.
• The cushion core is a composite of multiple layers of premium-quality, thermally bonded fiber chosen for comfort, durability and drain-ability.
• Fiber layers are encased in durable polyethylene netting designed to improve air-flow.
• The casing is made of your choice of premium outdoor fabrics, most of which are solution-dyed acrylics, and features a sewn-in mesh bottom to allow water flow through the cushion, through the mesh and out the bottom of the frame.
• The combination of thermally bonded fiber and the quick-drying construction minimizes the opportunity for mold and mildew.
• We offer a FIRM cushion core at no extra charge. If you would like a reversible cushion (fabric on top and bottom without the drain cloth), that is also available at no charge.
Cushion Option – Stainless Steel Coils
• A stainless-steel coil pack inside our all-fiber drainable cushion gives you more resilience, longevity and a perfect sit over time.
• A firm stainless-steel core option provides more resilience for products placed in high-traffic areas such as hospitality and commercial spaces.
Your furniture in it's original packaging is delivered to the first dry, safe area in your home. You will need to place the items and dispose of all the packaging.*
*Minimum purchase $750 to qualify
Your furniture in it's original packaging is carefully delivered to any room in your home. You will need to dispose of all the packaging.
Prior to delivery we will un-box and inspect your new furniture. Our skilled delivery team will set up your new furniture in the room of your choice and remove all packaging.
Our no surprises return policy allows you to buy with confidence. If you need to exchange, cancel, or return your order within the first 30 days of delivery, the only thing you are responsible for is the return shipping.
|Name||Colin Outdoor Slipcover Sofa Collection|
Loading Related Products
Loading Product History
Let us call you!
Just enter your phone number below and we will call you as soon as possible.
Current Wait Time
Invalid Phone Number
Of course you can always give us a call at 877-702-0555
Some things in life are unavoidable no matter how careful you are.
Accidents happen, and so do the stains and damage that can occur from them. You can’t prevent accidents from happening, but you can be prepared for them when they do happen.
Why do you have insurance on your home, car, boat and other valuables? In case you ever have an accident that results in an expensive repair or having to replace the item. You pay a little now to avoid paying a lot later.
It’s peace of mind protection. It’s also a smart investment for your furniture too. When you buy new furniture you are making an investment, and just like your other investments or valuables, it makes sense to protect them.