See More by Catnapper
Extra 10% Off. Use Coupon Code CD10 *
Sale Ends Sunday- November 27th
Special Financing Learn More
Free In-Home Delivery*
Delivers in Approx. 26-28 Weeks
Do you have questions about this product?
Our experts are here to help!
Fill out the form below. Our Furniture Experts willg et you that custom quote today! Look for the quote via email. If we have any questions we will reach out by phone.
Your request for a custom quote has been submitted. We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss our best prices!
Ramsey Leather Like Fabric Power Lift Lay Flat Recliner w/Heat & Massage (350 Lbs. Capacity) Choice of Colors
Catnapper's 4857 Ramsey Reclining Lift Chair with Heat and Massage incorporates traditional styling with plush button-tufted back and rolled arms with nail-head trim. Subtly skirted sides offer handy magazine pockets. The touch of a button can envelop you in the comfort of heat and massage, while the lift mechanism can raise the user from lying flat to standing in smooth fashion. Available in rich faux leather in Sable or Silt.
The Catnapper line's Comfort Coil Cushion system is unmatched in support and durability. Fifty individually pocketed foam-encased coils within the cushion allow independent movement resulting in a superior seating experience, while state-of-the-art gel-infused memory foam inserts cradle the user in cool, whisper-soft relaxation. Designed for comfort… Made to last. Catnapper takes its furnishings seriously with its outstanding Lifetime Limited Warranty which includes the frame and springs, and recliner mechanism, as well as the 5-year warranty on the Comfort Coil Cushion system.
About Catnapper Furniture
Catnapper is Designed for Comfort...Made to Last! Catnapper originated one of the first reclining chairs over 78 years ago and today employs 1,000's of dedicated team members. We have 5 manufacturing plants across the USA. So not only can you feel good about your furniture...you can feel great about where it's made.
Comfort Coil Seating
Comfort Coil Seating features 15 gauge heat tempered coils for long term support and durability, over 50 independently active coils per seat for uniform luxurious seating, coil system encased in foam and fiber for long lasting shape and comfort, and individually pocketed coils for a quiet seating experience.
Comfort Gel Cushion Comfor-Gel allows for reduced motion transfer and distributes superior comfort and a cooler seating experience. Comfor-Gel 100% gel-infused memory foam insert heightens relaxation and leisure
Steel Tech Reclining Mechanism
Steel Tech Reclining features an exclusive reclining mechanism for smooth and quiet operation, steel seat box for no warping or splitting like wood, unitized steel base to resist bending, a direct drive cross bar for no side to side tilt, and an 8 gauge spring system for lasting seat strength and comfort.
Our no surprises return policy allows you to buy with confidence. If you need to exchange, cancel, or return your order within the first 30 days of delivery, the only thing you are responsible for is the return shipping.Read Our Full Return Policy
Catnapper® Limited Lifetime Warranty
Thank you for choosing CATNAPPER Reclining Furniture. You have made an investment in lasting quality which will bring you many years of enjoyment and comfort. Please read the terms of the CATNAPPER limited warranty coverage carefully. Retain your proof of purchase to substantiate your claim in the event warranty service is required. For any service claims, please contact the dealer where product was purchased. Catnapper will supply the part(s) either under warranty or at cost, as long as they are available. After one (1) year, the labor and parts shipping costs will be the responsibility of the consumer.
1. RECLINER MECHANISM - Limited Lifetime Warranty: Recliner mechanisms are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
2. SPRINGS - Limited Lifetime Warranty: The spring units of Catnapper products are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
3. FRAME - Limited Lifetime Warranty: The frame, upholstered in the original fabric under normal use and conditions, is warranted to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the product.
4. COMFORT COIL SEAT CUSHIONS - Five (5) Year Warranty: Catnapper products feature the Comfort Coil Seat Cushion offering superior seating comfort. Cushions are warranted for five (5) years against loss of resiliency. The loss of resiliency should not be confused with a slight softening and flattening of the fiber and foam that will occur as a result of normal use and aging.
5. POWER MOTORS - Three (3) Year Warranty: The motor for a Pow'r Lounger or Pow'r Lift product features a three (3) year warranty against defects. The label with the serial number from the defective motor must be returned to receive credit.
6. ALL OTHER PARTS - One (1) Year Warranty: All other parts not specifically listed as being warranted are covered under a one year limited warranty against defective material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective part such as table tops, latches, hinges, transformers, handwands, massage/heat and electrical system components.
WARRANTY LIMITATIONS The warranty does not include:
All Products In the event that a defect is found, repair or replacement under this warranty is at the manufacturer's option. Cost for labor, packaging and shipping from the factory, if it is necessary, is covered by Catnapper for a period of one year. After one year from date of purchase, the original retail purchaser will be responsible for labor, packaging and all shipping costs. These Limited Warranties provide coverage to the original retail purchaser and do not apply to rented, business, commercial, institutional, or other non-residential uses. These Limited Warranties do not apply to
LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES IS EXCLUDED. Some states do not allow the exclusions of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
All claims for service must be accompanied by proof of purchase (Bill of Sale and the Products Serial Number). Any claim for service under warranty must be made through the retail dealer where the furniture was purchased. 1910 King Edward Avenue Cleveland, TN 37311
Thank You Very much for your review!
We’ve had a Catnapper 3 recliner for about a year and love it. I just had surgery and am sleeping in it while recovering; it is wonderful. Not only incredibly soft and comfortable but also lays flat (and also intermediate positions) with the push of a power button. I especially need this because getting up from a bed would be very difficult. So glad we purchased it.
|Product Type||Lift Chair|
|Upholstery Material New||Faux Leather / Leather Look|
|Arm Style||Round Arms, Rolled Arms|
|Features||Lay Flat, Nailheads, Power Lift|
|Leg Style||Not Applicable|
*Minimum order of $1,000