See More by Catnapper
Extra 5% Off. Use Coupon Code SAS5OFF *
Sale Ends Wednesday- October 5th
Special Financing Learn More
Free In-Home Delivery*
Delivers in Approx. 26-28 Weeks
Do you have questions about this product?
Our experts are here to help!
Fill out the form below. Our Furniture Experts willg et you that custom quote today! Look for the quote via email. If we have any questions we will reach out by phone.
Your request for a custom quote has been submitted. We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss our best prices!
Traditional styling makes Catnapper's 4765 Daly Recliner the perfect addition to add relaxing comfort to your living area. Button-tufted seat backs and well-padded arms and ottoman contribute to the overall comfort of this lovely reclining chair. Choose from 4765-2 Daly chaise rocker recliner, 4765-5 Daly chaise swivel glider recliner, or 64765-7 Daly power lay-flat recliner.
Available in luxurious Chocolate, Cobblestone, Chateau, or Cranapple fabrics. The Catnapper line's Comfort Coil Cushion system is unmatched in support and durability. Fifty individually pocketed foam-encased coils within the cushion allow independent movement resulting in a superior seating experience, while state-of-the-art gel-infused memory foam inserts cradle the user in cool, whisper-soft relaxation.
Adding further value to the beauty and comfort of this fine furniture is the outstanding Lifetime Limited Warranty that Catnapper includes for the frame and springs, and recliner mechanism, as well as the 5-year warranty on the Comfort Coil Cushion system. Designed for comfort… Made to last.
Our no surprises return policy allows you to buy with confidence. If you need to exchange, cancel, or return your order within the first 30 days of delivery, the only thing you are responsible for is the return shipping.Read Our Full Return Policy
Catnapper® Limited Lifetime Warranty
Thank you for choosing CATNAPPER Reclining Furniture. You have made an investment in lasting quality which will bring you many years of enjoyment and comfort. Please read the terms of the CATNAPPER limited warranty coverage carefully. Retain your proof of purchase to substantiate your claim in the event warranty service is required. For any service claims, please contact the dealer where product was purchased. Catnapper will supply the part(s) either under warranty or at cost, as long as they are available. After one (1) year, the labor and parts shipping costs will be the responsibility of the consumer.
1. RECLINER MECHANISM - Limited Lifetime Warranty: Recliner mechanisms are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
2. SPRINGS - Limited Lifetime Warranty: The spring units of Catnapper products are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
3. FRAME - Limited Lifetime Warranty: The frame, upholstered in the original fabric under normal use and conditions, is warranted to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the product.
4. COMFORT COIL SEAT CUSHIONS - Five (5) Year Warranty: Catnapper products feature the Comfort Coil Seat Cushion offering superior seating comfort. Cushions are warranted for five (5) years against loss of resiliency. The loss of resiliency should not be confused with a slight softening and flattening of the fiber and foam that will occur as a result of normal use and aging.
5. POWER MOTORS - Three (3) Year Warranty: The motor for a Pow'r Lounger or Pow'r Lift product features a three (3) year warranty against defects. The label with the serial number from the defective motor must be returned to receive credit.
6. ALL OTHER PARTS - One (1) Year Warranty: All other parts not specifically listed as being warranted are covered under a one year limited warranty against defective material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective part such as table tops, latches, hinges, transformers, handwands, massage/heat and electrical system components.
WARRANTY LIMITATIONS The warranty does not include:
All Products In the event that a defect is found, repair or replacement under this warranty is at the manufacturer's option. Cost for labor, packaging and shipping from the factory, if it is necessary, is covered by Catnapper for a period of one year. After one year from date of purchase, the original retail purchaser will be responsible for labor, packaging and all shipping costs. These Limited Warranties provide coverage to the original retail purchaser and do not apply to rented, business, commercial, institutional, or other non-residential uses. These Limited Warranties do not apply to
LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES IS EXCLUDED. Some states do not allow the exclusions of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
All claims for service must be accompanied by proof of purchase (Bill of Sale and the Products Serial Number). Any claim for service under warranty must be made through the retail dealer where the furniture was purchased. 1910 King Edward Avenue Cleveland, TN 37311
Thank You Very much for your review!
We’ve had a Catnapper 3 recliner for about a year and love it. I just had surgery and am sleeping in it while recovering; it is wonderful. Not only incredibly soft and comfortable but also lays flat (and also intermediate positions) with the push of a power button. I especially need this because getting up from a bed would be very difficult. So glad we purchased it.
|Sofa Width||Not Applicable|
|Offers Chaise||Not Applicable|
|Upholstery Material New||Fabric|
|Arm Style||Pillow Top Arms|
|Features||Manual Recline, Power Recline, Swivel, Lay Flat, Rocker, Glider|
|Leg Style||Not Applicable|
*Minimum order of $1,000