Free In-Home Delivery*
Delivers in Approx. 8-10 Weeks
Item ID: CP12400
Do you have questions about this product?
Our experts are here to help!
Fill out the form below. Our Furniture Experts willg et you that custom quote today! Look for the quote via email. If we have any questions we will reach out by phone.
Your request for a custom quote has been submitted. We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss our best prices!
Clive Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
High-End Ergonomic Design
Treat yourself to superior comfort with the Clive Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar, which features high-end ergonomic features and elegant design details. Designed to give living spaces a refined look and feel, this recliner has heavy thread stitching and a channeled back cushion. Pillow pad armrests and flat seat cushions further enhance your comfort, while a hand-held power control allows you to independently adjust the headrest, footrest and lumbar support. Keep your feet and legs elevated with a fully padded extended footrest that helps improve circulation. With the lay-flat mechanism, you can easily shift to a sleep position. Our DualFlex Spring System ensures durability and a supportive sit, along with the attached, high-density foam seat and back cushions. Keep devices charged with a USB port in the hand control, which you can house in the convenient side pocket. This large-scale, 300-lb capacity recliner is designed to comfortably accommodate a wide range of body types.
• Heavy thread stitching and channeled back cushion for a tailored look
• Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
• A hand-held power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
• A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
• Extended footrest enhances comfort and circulation
• Lay-flat mechanism helps you seamlessly shift from sitting to reclining to sleeping position
• High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
• Removable back makes the recliner easy to reposition and move
• Available in polyester fabric options that will hold up in the most demanding environments
• USB port built into power button for convenient charging
• Convenient side pocket for storing hand control
• Heavy-duty design accommodates up to 300 lbs
The Blue Steel Advantage
At the heart of our upholstered seating is our Blue Steel Spring – a patented ribbon of steel that provides unmatched comfort and never needs replacing.
FLEXSTEEL…Built To Last
Backed by over a century of quality craftsmanship and experience, we confidently stand behind everything we make, assuring our customers that their investment will last for years to come.
Internal structures of Flexsteel furniture including springs, wood frames, metal bases, reclining mechanisms, seat cushion foam and feathers.
Five year warranty on electrical components, mechanical components, sleeper mechanisms and sleeper mattresses.
One year warranty on finished wood, plastic components, metal components, FlexAire2 mattress and pump, battery packs, filling materials, pillow fiber filling, upholstery materials.
Our no surprises return policy allows you to buy with confidence. If you need to exchange, cancel, or return your order within the first 30 days of delivery, the only thing you are responsible for is the return shipping.Read Our Full Return Policy
Thank You Very much for your review!
|Upholstery Material New||Fabric, Faux Leather / Leather Look|
|Features||Power Recline, Power Headrest, USB Option, Power Lumbar|
*Minimum order of $1,500