Free In-Home Delivery*
Delivers in Approx. 8-10 Weeks
Item ID: CP12405
Do you have questions about this product?
Our experts are here to help!
Fill out the form below. Our Furniture Experts willg et you that custom quote today! Look for the quote via email. If we have any questions we will reach out by phone.
Your request for a custom quote has been submitted. We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss our best prices!
Nirvana Power Reclining Sectional with Power Headrests
Supportive and Serene
Gather the whole family together for a relaxing evening with the Nirvana Power Reclining Sectional with Power Headrests. Everyone can achieve their ideal level of comfort with the sectional's powered recline. One touch of the power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline, so you can easily watch a movie while relaxing. A USB charging port in the control keeps devices powered up and ready to use. If you want to keep drinks and remotes handy, not to worry. The design features a console with cup holders and a space for storage. While you're lounging, enjoy ergonomic enhancements including pillow-back cushions and wide, curved arms with a tailored pad overlay for additional support. Design details, including bold puckered stitching and thick, welted edges make the sectional stand out. Durability is a given with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™, which ensures a mix of firmness and flexibility as you sit. And with two durable and easy to clean polyester fabric upholstery options to choose from, you can be sure the Nirvana sectional will elevate the look of your home.
• Storage console with two beverage holders houses remotes, magazines and more
• Pillow backs offer a mix of softness and support that's ideal for sore backs
• Curved arms with tailored arm overlay take pressure off your forearms
• Elevated look with bold, puckered stitching and thick welt edge
• Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
• Power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
• Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
• USB port built into power control for convenient charging
• High-density foam cushions with high-resiliency polyurethane foam core and a soft fiber wrap ensure comfort that lasts
• Two color options of durable, cleanable 100 percent polyester fabrics to suit your decor
• Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
The Blue Steel Advantage
At the heart of our upholstered seating is our Blue Steel Spring – a patented ribbon of steel that provides unmatched comfort and never needs replacing.
FLEXSTEEL…Built To Last
Backed by over a century of quality craftsmanship and experience, we confidently stand behind everything we make, assuring our customers that their investment will last for years to come.
Internal structures of Flexsteel furniture including springs, wood frames, metal bases, reclining mechanisms, seat cushion foam and feathers.
Five year warranty on electrical components, mechanical components, sleeper mechanisms and sleeper mattresses.
One year warranty on finished wood, plastic components, metal components, FlexAire2 mattress and pump, battery packs, filling materials, pillow fiber filling, upholstery materials.
Our no surprises return policy allows you to buy with confidence. If you need to exchange, cancel, or return your order within the first 30 days of delivery, the only thing you are responsible for is the return shipping.Read Our Full Return Policy
Thank You Very much for your review!
|Upholstery Material New||Fabric|
|Features||Power Recline, Power Headrest, USB Option, Storage & Cupholders|
*Minimum order of $1,500