See More By Jackson
Starting At $1,348.00 $1,765.50 23% Off
Save up to an Extra 15% Use Coupon JFI15 at Checkout!
Take 12 months to Pay Get Qualified Now
Free In-Home Delivery* Delivers in Approx. 6-8 Weeks
We're sorry, this product has been discontinued. Please call 877-702-0555 to see if there are any other similar items available.
Add a Protection Plan Learn More
Fill out the form below and let one of our custom furniture experts get a custom quote for you today! We may respond to you via either phone or email if we have any additional questions
For the pinnacle of luxurious comfort, look no further than Jackson Furniture's 4453 Grant Sectional. In every way this sectional exceeds expectations, with generously sized sumptuous pub backs you will melt into, and well-padded arm pillows. Outfitted in your choice of Ice, Steel, or Silt buttery soft Valentino Leather-Touch genuine bonded leather, this sectional will easily make its way into your preferred decorative scheme. Sophisticated contrast luggage stitching highlights the full-bodied cushions for added distinction.
This sectional aims to please with the addition of a chaise for further indulgence. For a plush seating experience, the Jackson line is appointed with innovative gel-infused memory foam inserts in addition to its Comfort Coil Cushion system which uses 50 foam-encased coils per seat individually pocketed for independent movement. These design features ensure a relaxing custom-made impression for every user. Designed for comfort… Made to last. Jackson Furniture takes its furnishings seriously with its outstanding Lifetime Limited Warranty which includes the frame and springs, as well as the 5-year warranty on the Comfort Coil Cushion system.
JACKSON WARRANTY INFORMATION
Jackson Limited Lifetime Warranty
Thank you for choosing JACKSON Upholstered Furniture. You have made an investment in lasting quality which will bring you many years of enjoyment and comfort. Please read the terms of the JACKSON limited warranty coverage carefully. Retain your proof of purchase to substantiate your claim in the event warranty service is required. For any service claims, please contact the dealer where product was purchased. Jackson Furniture will supply the part(s) either under warranty or at cost, as long as they are available. After one (1) year, the labor and parts shipping costs will be the responsibility of the consumer.
1. FRAME - Limited Lifetime Warranty The frame, upholstered in the original fabric under normal use and conditions, is warranted to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the product.
2. SPRINGS - Limited Lifetime Warranty The spring units of Jackson Upholstered products are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
3. RECLINER MECHANISM - Limited Lifetime Warranty Recliner mechanisms are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
4. SLEEPER MECHANISM - One (1) Year Warranty Sleeper mechanisms (all metal parts) are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for a period of (1) one year.
5. COMFORT COIL SEAT CUSHIONS - Five (5) Year Warranty: Jackson upholstered products feature the Comfort Coil Seat Cushion offering superior seating comfort. Cushions are warranted for five (5) years against loss of resiliency. The loss of resiliency should not be confused with a slight softening and flattening of the fiber and foam that will occur as a result of normal use and aging.
6. ALL OTHER PARTS - One (1) Year Warranty All other parts not specifically listed as being warranted are covered under a (1) one year limited warranty against defective material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective part such as decorative wood trim, table tops, latches, shields, and hinges.
The warranty does not include:
1. Any defect in upholstery fabrics. There is no warranty on vinyl, leather or fabric against wearing, fading, pilling, stretching, dye lots, natural markings or splitting.
2. Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning, or care.
3. Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or from any use for which the product was not designed.
In the event that a defect is found, repair or replacement under this warranty is at the manufacturer's option. Cost for labor, packaging and shipping from the factory, if it is necessary, is covered by Jackson Furniture for a period of one year. After one year from date of purchase by the dealer, the original retail purchaser will be responsible for labor, packaging and all shipping costs.
These Limited Warranties provide coverage to the original retail purchaser and do not apply to rented, business, commercial, institutional, or other non-residential uses. These Limited Warranties do not apply to
1. merchandise that was, at any time, used as a floor sample or display model,
2. any merchandise purchased 'as is' or second-hand,
3. any merchandise purchased at a distress sale or a going-out-of business sale, or
4. any merchandise purchased from a liquidator.
All warranties, whether express or implied, cover only normal household usage. No warranty, express or implied, applies to any condition resulting from misuse, abuse, delivery or transportation damage.
LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES IS EXCLUDED. Some states do not allow the exclusions of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
All claims for service must be accompanied by proof of purchase (Bill of Sale and the Products Serial Number). Any claim for service under warranty must be made through the retail dealer where the furniture was purchased.
1910 King Edward Avenue Cleveland, TN 37311
Your furniture in it's original packaging is delivered to the first dry, safe area in your home. You will need to place the items and dispose of all the packaging.*
*Minimum purchase $1000 to qualify
Your furniture in it's original packaging is carefully delivered to any room in your home. You will need to dispose of all the packaging.
Prior to delivery we will un-box and inspect your new furniture. Our skilled delivery team will set up your new furniture in the room of your choice and remove all packaging.
Our no surprises return policy allows you to buy with confidence. If you need to exchange, cancel, or return your order within the first 30 days of delivery, the only thing you are responsible for is the return shipping.
This is one of thee Best sectional sofa sets EVER! NO1 can resist going to sleep on it!... Strangers even. And Every1 wants one like it and asks where I got it! 3 ppl I sent here purchased the exact same Chocolate Microfiber one! Oir daughter wouldn't take NO for an answer for us to give her ours for her housewarming! She wouldn't let us buy her a new one. Soooo here I am in need of a new sectional.... Hopefully I cn get away with atleast a different color since we ALL love it! The comfort is better than a bed... the ottoman IS literally the size of a bed when pushed next to the chaise. I've recovered from breast cancer surgeries and treatments on this sofa! I could go on for days... but I won't! Try it for yourself... You won't be disappointed! Money well spent! P.S. I got NO discount nor deal for this ACCURATE Review & Several purchase referrals! I Definitely SHOULD though! 😉 -
|Name||Grant 4453 Stationary Sectional|
|Offers Chaise||Yes, Offers a Chaise|
|Upholstery Material New||Faux Leather / Leather Look|
|Arm Style||Pillow Top Arms|
Loading Related Products
Loading Product History
Let us call you!
Just enter your phone number below and we will call you as soon as possible.
Current Wait Time
Invalid Phone Number
Of course you can always give us a call at 877-702-0555
Some things in life are unavoidable no matter how careful you are.
Accidents happen, and so do the stains and damage that can occur from them. You can’t prevent accidents from happening, but you can be prepared for them when they do happen.
Why do you have insurance on your home, car, boat and other valuables? In case you ever have an accident that results in an expensive repair or having to replace the item. You pay a little now to avoid paying a lot later.
It’s peace of mind protection. It’s also a smart investment for your furniture too. When you buy new furniture you are making an investment, and just like your other investments or valuables, it makes sense to protect them.