Call for our best price! 877-702-0555
Special Financing Learn More
Free In-Home Delivery*
Delivers in Approx. 6-8 Weeks
Item ID: CP13892
Do you have questions about this product?
Our experts are here to help!
Fill out the form below. Our Furniture Experts willg et you that custom quote today! Look for the quote via email. If we have any questions we will reach out by phone.
Your request for a custom quote has been submitted. We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss our best prices!
If you’re looking to add comfort and style to your living space, then the Catnapper Furniture Rockport Modular Sectional is the perfect choice. This 11-piece set allows you to create your own custom reclining sectional to fit any space. Choose from either left or right facing power reclining chaise lounges and up to nine accent pillows depending on your configuration. The transitional styling features pad over chase comfort for luxurious comfort. Now on sale, this Catnapper Furniture set is the perfect way to add comfort and style to your home.
Includes Comfort Coil Seating
This Catnapper Furniture will give you comfort and long-term support with its Comfort Coil Seating features. It is designed with 15 gauge heat tempered coils to ensure durability and superior quality. Each seat has over 50 independently active coils, providing you with a luxurious seating experience. The coil system is encased in foam and fiber for a long-lasting shape and comfort. And you can enjoy a quiet seating experience with the individually pocketed coils.
Includes Comfort Gel Cushion
Our furniture is designed to provide ultimate relaxation and leisure, with the use of Comfor-Gel 100% gel-infused memory foam insert. This innovative feature allows for reduced motion transfer and provides superior comfort for a cooler seating experience. The gel-infused memory foam insert helps to heighten relaxation, giving you a luxurious seating experience.
Includes Steel Tech Frame
Its exclusive Steel Tech Framing steel rail and stretcher system ensures long-term strength, stability, and comfort. The 12-gauge heat tempered steel springs in the back and heavier 8-gauge steel in the seat provide additional strength, comfort and flexibility.
About Catnapper Furniture
Catnapper Furniture is the perfect choice for anyone looking for quality and comfort. With over 78 years of experience, Catnapper has become one of the leading furniture companies in the world. Their commitment to quality, comfort and craftsmanship is unmatched.
Catnapper has 5 manufacturing plants across the USA, employing thousands of dedicated team members. Their furniture pieces are designed to last, offering you long-lasting comfort and style. They use only the highest quality materials and construction methods.
The Catnapper collection is vast, ranging from recliners and sofas to sectionals and loveseats. All pieces come in a variety of colors and fabrics, so you can find the perfect fit for your home. Catnapper furniture is designed to be comfortable and inviting, making it the perfect choice for any room.
Catnapper has a reputation for quality and comfort, and that's exactly what you'll get when you choose their furniture. With a commitment to craftsmanship, quality materials and attention to detail, your Catnapper furniture will provide you with years of comfort and style.
Our no surprises return policy allows you to buy with confidence. If you need to exchange, cancel, or return your order within the first 30 days of delivery, the only thing you are responsible for is the return shipping.Read Our Full Return Policy
Catnapper® Limited Lifetime Warranty
Thank you for choosing CATNAPPER Reclining Furniture. You have made an investment in lasting quality which will bring you many years of enjoyment and comfort. Please read the terms of the CATNAPPER limited warranty coverage carefully. Retain your proof of purchase to substantiate your claim in the event warranty service is required. For any service claims, please contact the dealer where product was purchased. Catnapper will supply the part(s) either under warranty or at cost, as long as they are available. After one (1) year, the labor and parts shipping costs will be the responsibility of the consumer.
1. RECLINER MECHANISM - Limited Lifetime Warranty: Recliner mechanisms are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
2. SPRINGS - Limited Lifetime Warranty: The spring units of Catnapper products are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
3. FRAME - Limited Lifetime Warranty: The frame, upholstered in the original fabric under normal use and conditions, is warranted to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the product.
4. COMFORT COIL SEAT CUSHIONS - Five (5) Year Warranty: Catnapper products feature the Comfort Coil Seat Cushion offering superior seating comfort. Cushions are warranted for five (5) years against loss of resiliency. The loss of resiliency should not be confused with a slight softening and flattening of the fiber and foam that will occur as a result of normal use and aging.
5. POWER MOTORS - Three (3) Year Warranty: The motor for a Pow'r Lounger or Pow'r Lift product features a three (3) year warranty against defects. The label with the serial number from the defective motor must be returned to receive credit.
6. ALL OTHER PARTS - One (1) Year Warranty: All other parts not specifically listed as being warranted are covered under a one year limited warranty against defective material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective part such as table tops, latches, hinges, transformers, handwands, massage/heat and electrical system components.
WARRANTY LIMITATIONS The warranty does not include:
All Products In the event that a defect is found, repair or replacement under this warranty is at the manufacturer's option. Cost for labor, packaging and shipping from the factory, if it is necessary, is covered by Catnapper for a period of one year. After one year from date of purchase, the original retail purchaser will be responsible for labor, packaging and all shipping costs. These Limited Warranties provide coverage to the original retail purchaser and do not apply to rented, business, commercial, institutional, or other non-residential uses. These Limited Warranties do not apply to
LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES IS EXCLUDED. Some states do not allow the exclusions of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
All claims for service must be accompanied by proof of purchase (Bill of Sale and the Products Serial Number). Any claim for service under warranty must be made through the retail dealer where the furniture was purchased. 1910 King Edward Avenue Cleveland, TN 37311
Thank You Very much for your review!
We’ve had a Catnapper 3 recliner for about a year and love it. I just had surgery and am sleeping in it while recovering; it is wonderful. Not only incredibly soft and comfortable but also lays flat (and also intermediate positions) with the push of a power button. I especially need this because getting up from a bed would be very difficult. So glad we purchased it.
*Minimum order of $1,500