Do you have questions about this product?
Our experts are here to help!
Fill out the form below. Our Furniture Experts willg et you that custom quote today! Look for the quote via email. If we have any questions we will reach out by phone.
Your request for a custom quote has been submitted. We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss our best prices!
This stunning contemporary sectional from Moroni Furniture is designed by Louis A. Lara. The Crescenta sectional has a unique sculptural quality that sets it apart from other furniture designs. It has a modern look, with clean lines and a sleek silhouette. The sectional is made of quality materials, such as kiln-dried hardwood and upholstered in soft fabric. Its inviting design offers both comfort and style. It is an excellent addition to any living space, adding both beauty and functionality to any room. Louis A. Lara's award-winning designs have been featured in both European and domestic manufacturers, as well as in private homes. This piece of furniture is the perfect way to add a touch of elegance to any home.
• Elastic Pirelli webbing suspension system - the best
• 2.4 Lb Ultra high density foam (industry standard 1.8)
• 100% Genuine leather
• Kiln-dried hardwood and plywood
About Moroni Furniture
Moroni Furniture is the perfect choice for those who want only the best in leather furniture. Our products are designed to provide elegance, quality, and durability. Our skilled staff ensures that each piece is crafted to perfection with the highest quality materials. From all-top grain leather to durable suspension and high-density foam, you can trust that you are getting the best of the best. Moroni furniture is designed to provide the ultimate in seating comfort, with attention to detail and craftsmanship. With designs from world-renowned American and Asian designers, you can be sure that you are getting the best quality furniture on the market. Invest in Moroni furniture, and you can rest assured that you are getting the best leather furniture available.
Our no surprises return policy allows you to buy with confidence. If you need to exchange, cancel, or return your order within the first 30 days of delivery, the only thing you are responsible for is the return shipping.Read Our Full Return Policy
Moroni Leather Product Warranty Policy Leather Hide: 5 years from the date of purchase.
• Moroni Inc warrants the leather hides to be free of defects for 5 years. The warranty covers peeling of leather coating, and discoloration of finish dye.
• Defects caused by using non-leather cleaning products, or placing leather close to strong light or heat source are not covered. Frame and Suspension: Limited lifetime
• Moroni Inc warrants the frames and suspension systems for limited lifetime against defects in material and losing resilience of the spring systems. Foam: 5 years from the date of purchase
• Moroni Inc warrants the foams against losing resilience for 5 years. • Initial softening process may cause uneven firmnesses among cushions temporarily, and is not covered. Workmanship: 5 years from the date of purchase
• Moroni Inc warrants the workmanship, including sewing; embellishments; legs etc., to be free of defects for 5 years. Mechanism: 2 years from the date of purchase
• Moroni Inc warrants its mechanical and electronic parts to be free of malfunction for 2 years. This warranty covers interior residential use of the products to the original purchaser. Commercial use is not covered. Damages caused by misuse, accident, negligence are not covered. Normal wear and tear is not covered. And the cost of packing and shipping to and from Moroni is not covered by the warranty.
Moroni Inc reserves the right to determine the cause of damage, and the level of service. By purchasing the product, you accept the terms of the warranty.
Thank You Very much for your review!
|Upholstery Material New||Leather|
|Arm Style||Round Arms, Flared Arms|
|Leg Style||No Legs|
*Minimum order of $1,500