Call for our best price! 877-702-0555
Special Financing Learn More
Free In-Home Delivery*
Delivers in Approx. 26-28 Weeks
Item ID: CP6288
Do you have questions about this product?
Our experts are here to help!
Fill out the form below. Our Furniture Experts willg et you that custom quote today! Look for the quote via email. If we have any questions we will reach out by phone.
Your request for a custom quote has been submitted. We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss our best prices!
Introducing the The Newberg Group! This stunning piece of furniture is the perfect addition to any home. Featuring a farmhouse casual styling with soft chenille fabric and a T-front track arm design, this piece is sure to make a statement in any room. The pewter nail head trim adds a touch of elegance, while the correlating cocktail ottoman provides extra seating and storage. Comfort Coil Seating with Comfor-Gel ensures an incredibly comfortable experience, making this the perfect piece for both style and comfort. Don't miss out on this stunning piece of furniture - get yours today!
Includes Comfort Coil Seating
This Jackson Furniture will give you comfort and long-term support with its Comfort Coil Seating features. It is designed with 15 gauge heat tempered coils to ensure durability and superior quality. Each seat has over 50 independently active coils, providing you with a luxurious seating experience. The coil system is encased in foam and fiber for a long-lasting shape and comfort. And you can enjoy a quiet seating experience with the individually pocketed coils.
Includes Comfort Gel Cushion
Our furniture is designed to provide ultimate relaxation and leisure, with the use of Comfor-Gel 100% gel-infused memory foam insert. This innovative feature allows for reduced motion transfer and provides superior comfort for a cooler seating experience. The gel-infused memory foam insert helps to heighten relaxation, giving you a luxurious seating experience.
Includes Steel Tech Frame
Its exclusive Steel Tech Framing steel rail and stretcher system ensures long-term strength, stability, and comfort. The 12-gauge heat tempered steel springs in the back and heavier 8-gauge steel in the seat provide additional strength, comfort and flexibility.
About Jackson Furniture
Jackson Furniture is designed and built to last! Founded in 1933 by W. Ray Jackson during the Great Depression, Jackson Furniture has come a long way. Over the past decades, the Jackson family has continued to create high-quality furniture in the USA, surviving and thriving through times of prosperity, challenge, war, and innovation. Today, Jackson employs thousands of dedicated team members across seven manufacturing plants located in the USA.
When you purchase Jackson Furniture, you can feel good knowing that you are supporting a family business that has been around for nearly a century. You can also feel great about where your furniture is made, as it is all crafted in the USA. Jackson Furniture is designed for your comfort and is built to last. Choose Jackson Furniture for quality, comfort, and American craftsmanship.
Jackson Furniture Warranty to Back It Up
• Seat Cushions: 5 Year Warranty
• Frame: Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Spring: Limited Lifetime Warranty Recliner
• Mechanism: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Our no surprises return policy allows you to buy with confidence. If you need to exchange, cancel, or return your order within the first 30 days of delivery, the only thing you are responsible for is the return shipping.Read Our Full Return Policy
JACKSON WARRANTY INFORMATION
Jackson Limited Lifetime Warranty Thank you for choosing JACKSON Upholstered Furniture. You have made an investment in lasting quality which will bring you many years of enjoyment and comfort. Please read the terms of the JACKSON limited warranty coverage carefully. Retain your proof of purchase to substantiate your claim in the event warranty service is required. For any service claims, please contact the dealer where product was purchased. Jackson Furniture will supply the part(s) either under warranty or at cost, as long as they are available. After one (1) year, the labor and parts shipping costs will be the responsibility of the consumer.
1. FRAME - Limited Lifetime Warranty The frame, upholstered in the original fabric under normal use and conditions, is warranted to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the product. 2. SPRINGS - Limited Lifetime Warranty The spring units of Jackson Upholstered products are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product. 3. RECLINER MECHANISM - Limited Lifetime Warranty Recliner mechanisms are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product. 4. SLEEPER MECHANISM - One (1) Year Warranty Sleeper mechanisms (all metal parts) are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for a period of (1) one year. 5. COMFORT COIL SEAT CUSHIONS - Five (5) Year Warranty: Jackson upholstered products feature the Comfort Coil Seat Cushion offering superior seating comfort. Cushions are warranted for five (5) years against loss of resiliency. The loss of resiliency should not be confused with a slight softening and flattening of the fiber and foam that will occur as a result of normal use and aging. 6. ALL OTHER PARTS - One (1) Year Warranty All other parts not specifically listed as being warranted are covered under a (1) one year limited warranty against defective material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective part such as decorative wood trim, table tops, latches, shields, and hinges.
The warranty does not include:
All Products In the event that a defect is found, repair or replacement under this warranty is at the manufacturer's option. Cost for labor, packaging and shipping from the factory, if it is necessary, is covered by Jackson Furniture for a period of one year. After one year from date of purchase by the dealer, the original retail purchaser will be responsible for labor, packaging and all shipping costs. These Limited Warranties provide coverage to the original retail purchaser and do not apply to rented, business, commercial, institutional, or other non-residential uses. These Limited Warranties do not apply to
LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES IS EXCLUDED. Some states do not allow the exclusions of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. All claims for service must be accompanied by proof of purchase (Bill of Sale and the Products Serial Number). Any claim for service under warranty must be made through the retail dealer where the furniture was purchased. 1910 King Edward Avenue Cleveland, TN 37311
Thank You Very much for your review!
This is one of thee Best sectional sofa sets EVER! NO1 can resist going to sleep on it!... Strangers even. And Every1 wants one like it and asks where I got it! 3 ppl I sent here purchased the exact same Chocolate Microfiber one! Oir daughter wouldn't take NO for an answer for us to give her ours for her housewarming! She wouldn't let us buy her a new one. Soooo here I am in need of a new sectional.... Hopefully I cn get away with atleast a different color since we ALL love it! The comfort is better than a bed... the ottoman IS literally the size of a bed when pushed next to the chaise. I've recovered from breast cancer surgeries and treatments on this sofa! I could go on for days... but I won't! Try it for yourself... You won't be disappointed! Money well spent! P.S. I got NO discount nor deal for this ACCURATE Review & Several purchase referrals! I Definitely SHOULD though! 😉
|Product Type||Sofas, Loveseats, & Sets|
|Upholstery Material New||Fabric|
*Minimum order of $1,500