Free In-Home Delivery*
Delivers in Approx. 8-10 Weeks
Item ID: CP12393
Do you have questions about this product?
Our experts are here to help!
Fill out the form below. Our Furniture Experts willg et you that custom quote today! Look for the quote via email. If we have any questions we will reach out by phone.
Your request for a custom quote has been submitted. We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss our best prices!
Clive Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests and Lumbar
High-End Ergonomic Design
Make it a movie night with the family or stretch out and relax solo with the Clive Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests and Lumbar. The pinnacle of ergonomic yet elegant design, Clive features pillow pad armrests and flat seat cushions, accented by heavy thread stitching and a channeled back cushion. Users can independently adjust the headrests, footrests and lumbar support with power controls built into both sides of the sofa. Easily shift from sitting to reclining to sleeping with a lay-flat mechanism, and keep your feet and legs elevated with a fully extended footrest that helps improve circulation. Our DualFlex Spring System ensures comfort built to last, while attached seat and back cushions with high-density foam stay supportive for the long haul. And with a USB port built into the power control, you can keep devices charged and close at hand.
• Heavy thread stitching and channeled back cushion for a tailored look
• Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
• Power control independently adjusts the headrest, lumbar support, and recline for a personalized sit
• Separate home buttons return the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
• USB port built into power button for convenient charging
• Extended footrest enhances comfort and circulation
• Lay-flat mechanism helps you seamlessly shift from sitting to reclining to sleeping position
• High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
• Available in polyester fabric options that will hold up in the most demanding environments
The Blue Steel Advantage
At the heart of our upholstered seating is our Blue Steel Spring – a patented ribbon of steel that provides unmatched comfort and never needs replacing.
FLEXSTEEL…Built To Last
Backed by over a century of quality craftsmanship and experience, we confidently stand behind everything we make, assuring our customers that their investment will last for years to come.
Internal structures of Flexsteel furniture including springs, wood frames, metal bases, reclining mechanisms, seat cushion foam and feathers.
Five year warranty on electrical components, mechanical components, sleeper mechanisms and sleeper mattresses.
One year warranty on finished wood, plastic components, metal components, FlexAire2 mattress and pump, battery packs, filling materials, pillow fiber filling, upholstery materials.
Our no surprises return policy allows you to buy with confidence. If you need to exchange, cancel, or return your order within the first 30 days of delivery, the only thing you are responsible for is the return shipping.Read Our Full Return Policy
Thank You Very much for your review!
|Product Type||Sofas, Loveseats, & Sets|
|Upholstery Material New||Leather|
|Features||Power Recline, Power Headrest, USB Option, Storage & Cupholders, Power Lumbar|
*Minimum order of $1,500