See More By Catnapper
Starting At $1,085.70 $1,410.00 23% Off
Save up to an Extra 7% Use Coupon SAS7Off at Checkout!
Special Financing Learn More
Free In-Home Delivery* Delivers in Approx. 26-28 Weeks
We're sorry, this product has been discontinued. Please call 877-702-0555 to see if there are any other similar items available.
Add a Protection Plan Learn More
Fill out the form below and let one of our custom furniture experts get a custom quote for you today! We may respond to you via either phone or email if we have any additional questions
Family rooms are important spaces. They work to bring your loved ones together to enjoy quality time as a group, but before you are able to get anyone into the space, you have to make sure that they want to be there. Choose a fashionable, spacious and ultra comfortable sofa set such as the Catnapper Transformer Reclining Sofa Set to accomplish that goal. Featuring a rocking, reclining love seat, a chaise swivel glider recliner and reclining sofa with 3 separate reclining seats and a fold down Select-table with cup holders, this set has everything you need to settle in for the night to watch a movie together, and you can do so in style! Upholstering the luxurious furniture from its cozy seats to its pub back design is an ultra soft, thick chenille fabric. Decorative pillows are added into the mix for a bit of accenting.
Catnapper® Limited Lifetime Warranty
Thank you for choosing CATNAPPER Reclining Furniture. You have made an investment in lasting quality which will bring you many years of enjoyment and comfort. Please read the terms of the CATNAPPER limited warranty coverage carefully. Retain your proof of purchase to substantiate your claim in the event warranty service is required. For any service claims, please contact the dealer where product was purchased. Catnapper will supply the part(s) either under warranty or at cost, as long as they are available. After one (1) year, the labor and parts shipping costs will be the responsibility of the consumer.
1. RECLINER MECHANISM - Limited Lifetime Warranty: Recliner mechanisms are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
2. SPRINGS - Limited Lifetime Warranty: The spring units of Catnapper products are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
3. FRAME - Limited Lifetime Warranty: The frame, upholstered in the original fabric under normal use and conditions, is warranted to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the product.
4. COMFORT COIL SEAT CUSHIONS - Five (5) Year Warranty: Catnapper products feature the Comfort Coil Seat Cushion offering superior seating comfort. Cushions are warranted for five (5) years against loss of resiliency. The loss of resiliency should not be confused with a slight softening and flattening of the fiber and foam that will occur as a result of normal use and aging.
5. POWER MOTORS - Three (3) Year Warranty: The motor for a Pow'r Lounger or Pow'r Lift product features a three (3) year warranty against defects. The label with the serial number from the defective motor must be returned to receive credit.
6. ALL OTHER PARTS - One (1) Year Warranty: All other parts not specifically listed as being warranted are covered under a one year limited warranty against defective material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective part such as table tops, latches, hinges, transformers, handwands, massage/heat and electrical system components.
The warranty does not include:
1. Any defect in upholstery fabrics. There is no warranty on vinyl, leather or fabric against wearing, fading, pilling, stretching, dye lots, natural markings or splitting.
2. Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning, or care.
3. Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or from any use for which the product was not designed.
In the event that a defect is found, repair or replacement under this warranty is at the manufacturer's option. Cost for labor, packaging and shipping from the factory, if it is necessary, is covered by Catnapper for a period of one year. After one year from date of purchase, the original retail purchaser will be responsible for labor, packaging and all shipping costs.
These Limited Warranties provide coverage to the original retail purchaser and do not apply to rented, business, commercial, institutional, or other non-residential uses. These Limited Warranties do not apply to
1. merchandise that was, at any time, used as a floor sample or display model,
2. any merchandise purchased 'as is' or second-hand,
3. any merchandise purchased at a distress sale or a going-out-of business sale, or
4. any merchandise purchased from a liquidator.
All warranties, whether express or implied, cover only normal household usage. No warranty, express or implied, applies to any condition resulting from misuse, abuse, delivery or transportation damage.
LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES IS EXCLUDED.
Some states do not allow the exclusions of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
All claims for service must be accompanied by proof of purchase (Bill of Sale and the Products Serial Number). Any claim for service under warranty must be made through the retail dealer where the furniture was purchased.
1910 King Edward Avenue Cleveland, TN 37311
Your furniture in it's original packaging is delivered to the first dry, safe area in your home. You will need to place the items and dispose of all the packaging.*
*Minimum purchase $1000 to qualify
Your furniture in it's original packaging is carefully delivered to any room in your home. You will need to dispose of all the packaging.
Prior to delivery we will un-box and inspect your new furniture. Our skilled delivery team will set up your new furniture in the room of your choice and remove all packaging.
Our no surprises return policy allows you to buy with confidence. If you need to exchange, cancel, or return your order within the first 30 days of delivery, the only thing you are responsible for is the return shipping.
We’ve had a Catnapper 3 recliner for about a year and love it. I just had surgery and am sleeping in it while recovering; it is wonderful. Not only incredibly soft and comfortable but also lays flat (and also intermediate positions) with the push of a power button. I especially need this because getting up from a bed would be very difficult. So glad we purchased it. -
|Name||Transformer 194 Sofa w/3 Recliners/1 Drop-Down Table|
|Product Type||Sofas, Loveseats, & Sets|
Loading Related Products
Loading Product History
Let us call you!
Just enter your phone number below and we will call you as soon as possible.
Current Wait Time
Invalid Phone Number
Of course you can always give us a call at 877-702-0555
Our Buy Now, Decide Later option allows you to order the configuration of your choice and lock in the sales price while you wait for your fabric or leather swatches to arrive.
A member of our team will contact you upon placing an order to ensure that you do not have any further questions and to get your samples ordered!
Please note that all items in your order must have a fabric selection submitted in order for production to begin. Some upholstery options do have an upcharge.
Some things in life are unavoidable no matter how careful you are.
Accidents happen, and so do the stains and damage that can occur from them. You can’t prevent accidents from happening, but you can be prepared for them when they do happen.
Why do you have insurance on your home, car, boat and other valuables? In case you ever have an accident that results in an expensive repair or having to replace the item. You pay a little now to avoid paying a lot later.
It’s peace of mind protection. It’s also a smart investment for your furniture too. When you buy new furniture you are making an investment, and just like your other investments or valuables, it makes sense to protect them.