Imagine the possibilities with the Colson Outdoor Modular Section from Lane Venture. This group has unlimited combinations to create the outdoor sectional that is perfect for the size of your outdoor room. The Colson group consists or three pieces - corner chair, armless chair and ottoman. Available in over 70 Sunbrella outdoor fabrics.
• Marine-grade wood framework coated in our exclusive protected outdoor finish.
• Stainless Steel Hardware.
• Cushion is standard with with center flange and features the exclusive LANE VENTURE Ultimate WeatherMaster drain-through technology for soft seating and durability of a drainable all-weather fiber cushion plus, the comfort and longevity of spring coil seating.
• This item is available in all LANE VENTURE stain and mildew-resistant solution dyed fabrics.
Select from hundreds of gorgeous fabrics specifically designed for outdoor use. These fabrics are domestically woven and bleach-cleanable, and many are exclusively available at Lane Venture. Woven from the highest quality, fade-resistant fibers, the selection is unmatched in style and performance.
WeatherMaster Ultimate Outdoor Cushion
The Fastest Drying Drainable Cushion In The Industry
• Goes from saturated to dry in less than 3 hours in Real-Life Environments
• Does not retain moisture, fights mold & mildew
• All Fiber Cushion with Standard Stainless Steel Coil
The single element that ties all of our outdoor collections together is the unique drainable cushion that combines a variety of features making it comfortable, functional, durable and easy to clean. Additionally, all LANE VENTURE seating items are available with firm or reversible cushion options.
This combination of features provides unsurpassed luxurious comfort that is easy to clean while staying durable and beautiful. What makes the WeatherMaster Ultimate Outdoor Cushion better than all the rest?
It combines the soft seating durability of a drainable all-weather fiber cushion with the comfort and longevity of spring coil seating.
Fiber is encased in polyethylene netting which improves air flow for quick drying and minimizes the opportunity for mold and mildew growth.
• Coils are made of 302 grade stainless steel which is the same grade that is used for high end grill and appliance construction.
• It offers better tensile strength than the more common 304 grade and maintains superior strength and performance year after year.
• 302 grade stainless steel will not rust or corrode and is resistant to solvents, acids and chemicals. Finally, individually wrapped coils eliminate noise and allow coils to work independently.
• Thermally bonded premium quality fiber and stainless steel coils encased in waterproof ticking provides unsurpassed cushion comfort
• It offers high performance that is great for using in high traffic areas.
• Our cushion exceeds industry standards for cushion resiliency and shows no substantial loss of loft, support or comfort after repeated tests.
Industry Leading Warranty
• 15 year warranty on all Aluminum frame construction
• 5 year on Wicker, Wood and Teak construction
• 3 year warranty on finish / color fastness
• 2 year warranty on fabric & cushion
Colson Corner Chair 896-15
Colson Armless Chair 896-10
Colson Ottoman 896-05
In Home Standard Delivery
Your furniture in it's original packaging is delivered to the first dry, safe area in your home. You will need to place the items and dispose of all the packaging.*
*Minimum purchase $1000 to qualify
Room of Choice
Your furniture in it's original packaging is carefully delivered to any room in your home. You will need to dispose of all the packaging.
White Glove Delivery
Prior to delivery we will un-box and inspect your new furniture. Our skilled delivery team will set up your new furniture in the room of your choice and remove all packaging.
Our no surprises return policy allows you to buy with confidence. If you need to exchange, cancel, or return your order within the first 30 days of delivery, the only thing you are responsible for is the return shipping.
Just enter your phone number below and we will call you as soon as possible.
Current Wait Time
Invalid Phone Number
Of course you can always give us a call at 877-702-0555
Get Free Swatches to Your Home
Write a Review
Ask a Question
5 Year Protection Plan
Some things in life are unavoidable no matter how careful you are.
Accidents happen, and so do the stains and damage that can occur from them. You can’t prevent accidents from happening, but you can be prepared for them when they do happen.
Why do you have insurance on your home, car, boat and other valuables? In case you ever have an accident that results in an expensive repair or having to replace the item. You pay a little now to avoid paying a lot later.
It’s peace of mind protection. It’s also a smart investment for your furniture too. When you buy new furniture you are making an investment, and just like your other investments or valuables, it makes sense to protect them.
All Accident Stains excluding accumulation - includes unknown stains
Water or Beverage Marks or Rings
Accidental Scratches Penetrating the Top Coat Finish of Hard Surfaces
Accidental Dents, Gouges or Chipping of Hard Surfaces
Seam Seperation and Tufting
Peeling of the Finish of Solid Wood or Veneer Surfaces
Failure of Assembled Joints of Solid or Veneered Wood
Loss of Silvering on Mirrors
Breakage of Frames
Breakage of Springs
Mechanism of Sleeper or Recliners including heaters and vibrators
Breakage of Glass or Mirrors
Failure of Electrical Components
Lifting of Veneers
Checking, Cracking, Bubbling or Peeling of Wood Finish
The Reviews Are In...Sofas and Sectionals ReviewsAverage 8.5 from 1-10