Cote d'Azur - Patrick Aubriot Collection By Lane Venture
All of the fine details in this collection point to a decidedly modern aesthetic. The deep seating features a herringbone weave of synthetic wicker in an aged gray color with taupe undertones and are accented with teak wood. The tables showcase the architectural feeling of this collection with free floating teak top supported by exposed aluminum legs.
ULTIMATE OUTDOOR CUSHION SYSTEM
The single element that ties all of Lane Venture’s outdoor collections together is its unique drainable cushion that combines a variety of features making it comfortable, functional, durable and easy to clean.
• On a normal summer day, with average sun and humidity, you can expect the cushion to be dry for use 2.5 - 3 hours after a rain shower.
• The cushion core is a composite of multiple layers of premium-quality, thermally bonded fiber chosen for comfort, durability and drain-ability.
• Fiber layers are encased in durable polyethylene netting designed to improve air-flow.
• The casing is made of your choice of premium outdoor fabrics, most of which are solution-dyed acrylics, and features a sewn-in mesh bottom to allow water flow through the cushion, through the mesh and out the bottom of the frame.
• The combination of thermally bonded fiber and the quick-drying construction minimizes the opportunity for mold and mildew.
• We offer a FIRM cushion core at no extra charge. If you would like a reversible cushion (fabric on top and bottom without the drain cloth), that is also available at no charge.
Cushion Option – Stainless Steel Coils
• A stainless-steel coil pack inside our all-fiber drainable cushion gives you more resilience, longevity and a perfect sit over time.
• A firm stainless-steel core option provides more resilience for products placed in high-traffic areas such as hospitality and commercial spaces.
Charlotte Curved Banquette 892-83
COTE D'AZUR Dining Arm Chair 378-79
COTE D'AZUR Round Dining Table 9378-48
In Home Standard Delivery
Your furniture in it's original packaging is delivered to the first dry, safe area in your home. You will need to place the items and dispose of all the packaging.*
*Minimum purchase $750 to qualify
Room of Choice
Your furniture in it's original packaging is carefully delivered to any room in your home. You will need to dispose of all the packaging.
White Glove Delivery
Prior to delivery we will un-box and inspect your new furniture. Our skilled delivery team will set up your new furniture in the room of your choice and remove all packaging.
Our no surprises return policy allows you to buy with confidence. If you need to exchange, cancel, or return your order within the first 30 days of delivery, the only thing you are responsible for is the return shipping.
Just enter your phone number below and we will call you as soon as possible.
Current Wait Time
Invalid Phone Number
Of course you can always give us a call at 877-702-0555
Get Free Swatches to Your Home
Write a Review
Ask a Question
5 Year Protection Plan
Some things in life are unavoidable no matter how careful you are.
Accidents happen, and so do the stains and damage that can occur from them. You can’t prevent accidents from happening, but you can be prepared for them when they do happen.
Why do you have insurance on your home, car, boat and other valuables? In case you ever have an accident that results in an expensive repair or having to replace the item. You pay a little now to avoid paying a lot later.
It’s peace of mind protection. It’s also a smart investment for your furniture too. When you buy new furniture you are making an investment, and just like your other investments or valuables, it makes sense to protect them.
All Accident Stains excluding accumulation - includes unknown stains
Water or Beverage Marks or Rings
Accidental Scratches Penetrating the Top Coat Finish of Hard Surfaces
Accidental Dents, Gouges or Chipping of Hard Surfaces
Seam Seperation and Tufting
Peeling of the Finish of Solid Wood or Veneer Surfaces
Failure of Assembled Joints of Solid or Veneered Wood
Loss of Silvering on Mirrors
Breakage of Frames
Breakage of Springs
Mechanism of Sleeper or Recliners including heaters and vibrators
Breakage of Glass or Mirrors
Failure of Electrical Components
Lifting of Veneers
Checking, Cracking, Bubbling or Peeling of Wood Finish
The Reviews Are In...Sofas and Sectionals ReviewsAverage 8.5 from 1-10